Who We Are
Imagineering is the trusted technology partner among Western Wisconsin business owners that has provided leading hardware and software solutions, along with unmatched customer service, for over 25 years in the community and two generations in the family.
What You Will Do
Imagineering is seeking a Network Technician to join our growing team of technology consultants. The Network Technician will serve as an analyst, troubleshooting, and evaluating existing wired and wireless network systems for our customers. They will collaborate on the improvement of network design and connectivity and perform routine network maintenance.
If you thrive in a small business setting and are not afraid to roll-up your sleeves in helping our customers and team move technology forward, this role may be for you.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing wired and wireless network systems
- Handle repairs and exchanges of defective devices
- Collaborate on the improvement of network design and connectivity
- Perform routine network maintenance
- Maintain inventory of network electronics
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Have to Offer
- Previous experience in IT or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of networking, hardware, and software
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Deadline- and detail-oriented
What We Have to Offer
- Health Insurance Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance Policy
- 401(k), with a 3% employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Paid Bereavement
- Year-End Bonuses
- Commissions, based on revenue goals
At Imagineering, we implement network solutions based on our customers’ needs and wants. When a customer asks for help, they don’t blindly email a helpdesk; they work with a familiar consultant who knows their business and their environment. That personal touch is how we have kept our customers close, like family.
We love our hometown of Eau Claire, and we have given back our time, money, and services as often as we can. Imagineering is dedicated to working with the local Chamber of Commerces, whose mission is to engage in the community’s future. We support our community and our customers, and we want to give them every opportunity to grow.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for an organization dedicated to providing exceptional service to our customers and community, please send your resume to Josh Hanson.
Imagineering is an equal opportunity employer.